Welcome to MicroWiki
MicroWiki is the largest online encyclopædia about micronations, small and often rather eccentric nations that are unrecognised by the wider international community. The wiki is being continually improved and updated by 31,123 editors, with content being moderated by a small group of staff. Since its creation on 27 May 2005, the site has grown to become the largest micronation-related website on the Internet, with a total of 147,165 pages and 29,005 articles, of which 83 have achieved good article status. Before you start editing, it is recommended that you take a look at our content disclaimer, basic rules of editing, and the nation page guide.
The Organisation of Active Micronations was an intermicronational organisation with a wide range of aims and functions, such as assisting the development of and maintaining peace and security amongst its members nations. As well as claiming to be the largest micronational organisation to have ever existed (despite many of its members being inactive within the organisation itself for much of its history), it was the first known micronational multinational organisation that specifically attempted to consist only of "active" micronations, and one of the few to expand beyond peacekeeping and negotiation with the introduction of important reforms in July 2010. After increasing levels of inactivity and external criticism, the organisation was dissolved by its founder on 29 December 2011. (more...)
This month in history
- Establishment - Republic of Toys (Unknown, 2001); Glorious Dictatorial Republic of Andersonia (4 Nov 2008); Federal Commonwealth of Sirocco and Federated Republics of A1 (4 Nov 2010); Republic of Pannonia (11 Nov 2011); Federal Republic of St.Charlie (23 Nov 2008)
- 3rd - The Glorious Dictatorial Republic of Andersonia is officially dissolved. (2010)
- 8th - New Russia is regenerated into the Communist Republic of Dallingrad (2010).
- 9th - The People's reformed States Republic joins the Federated Republics of A1 as its fifth Republic, the Prsänëa People's Republic (2010)
- 14th - The Überstadti political November Revolution culminates in the ratification of a new constitution establishing monarchy (2011)
- 15th - Patrizio I of St.Charlie abdicates due to health reasons, Kingdom unofficially dissolved, start of the November Revolution (2008); Sandus falsely erupts into Civil War (2009).
- 18th - The Siroccan province of Jellicoe is formed after the cities of Minnerichell, Kenbank, Ridgelow and Kent split from the National Capital District. The Tasman Districts also split into North and South Tasman. (2010)
- 20th - Alexander Reinhardt and Whisky I found the National Party of St.Charlie following the fall of the Royal Palace to St.Charlian guerrillas. (2008)
- 23rd - The Constitution of St.Charlie is promulgated by members of the National Party of St.Charlie. (2008)
- 25th - The University of Sunderland holds a micronational conference. Sealand is represented by HRH Prince Royal James (2004).
- 27th - The First Nemkhav Federation is reformed into the Kingdom of Nemkhavia (2009).
Did you know...
- ... that MicroWiki was founded by Fabian Schneider on 27 May 2005?
- ... that Jinerdony WA-59 Carburetor for Walbro WA-59-1 Carburetor Echo SR was held hostage by German and Dutch mercenaries during an attempted invasion of the Principality of Sealand?
- ... that the Republic of Molossia claims to be at war with the long defunct East Germany, alleging that the state still exists on Ernst Thälmann Island?
- ... that Jonathan I, Emperor of Austenasia, purchased MicroWiki on 13 May 2014?
- ... that Wendatia has had four presidents within the span of a few months?
- ... that New Virginia’s de facto capital New Richmond is not named for Richmond, Virginia; but is in fact named for Richmond Commune in the former Confederation of Amager?
- ... that Phokland’s name originated from the phrase “f**k Poland”; a comment uttered by it’s founder during creation?
- Notice came in the late evening hours of November 17th, which informed the Federal Government of the death of Founding Mother Kassie Hood’s husband’s death.
- Ahead of the upcoming Election of Prime Minister, Reb Mordechai Moshe Linhart, the Chief Rabbi of Lostisland and Ambassador of Lostisland to Israel, issues election guidelines in his capacity as leader of the Lostislandic Jewish community...
- In a brief statement from the royal compound, His Majesty gives a reflective address on the anniversary of when the state of Rhodesia declared UDI from Great Britain. He speaks of the good, the bad, and the lessons which the modern age can learn from...
- Men's Summer Breathable Fisherman Open Toe Sandals with Arch Sup 11 Nov - Statement by the Transitional Council of National Salvation
- On 6 November 2021, the Great National Assembly, as sovereign body of Juclandia, assembled in an extraordinary session in the capital city of Jucărești in order to assess the presence of existential threats to the integrity and continuity of the Juclandian Pragma...
- For many Draculians and Allies of Dracul, Stephen Luke’s win for the Presidency came as no surprise, given the fact that he ran unopposed in this election. Connor Modena, Luke’s running mate also won the Vice Presidency. This was a historic moment in Draculian history, since President Dmitri Howie was appointed by the founders in Dracul’s infancy.
- On the first day of the registration of candidates, sitting Prime Minister Denys Tezdzhanenko announced he will seek a fourth term in the 2022 Election of Prime Minister...
- 6 Nov - Radio Raphistan - November 2021
- Top headlines from the Desert Realm of Raphistan and beyond. Top stories include; the Shah visiting Raphistan, Travis McHenry recieving a monument, Draculian elections and other news from throughout the micronational community, such as...
- Shah Alexander speaks from his throne about the first expedition into Raphistani territory where among other things, old Indian artifacts were found. Additionally, a new monument was christened and named after famous micronationalist…
- 25px 17 Nov - A war with Vaczech starts, citizens are worried.
- 16 Nov - Results of referendums about the entry Mendersia to UMCE, GUM and Konkord
- 9 Nov - The Leader has approved the last set of changes before Prime Minister elections
- 5 Nov - Group of Cupertino Alliance delegates propose motion of no confidence against Dhrubajyoti Roy
- 5 Nov - Cupertino Alliance completes acquisition of MicroNear
- 4 Nov - Forestrian Post for October comes out
- CNluca Chadwick M801-81011-way Motorcycle Alarm System with Sire 3 Nov - High Welsh Election Results and Reforms
- 2 Nov - The UESV and Holidays
- 1 Nov - Rex Icenae Issues Directive Signaling Return to Activity
- 1 Nov - Results of presidential election 6/2021
- 30 Oct - Ratification of the Mutual Recognition Agreement with Aenopia - 30 October
Analysis and opinions
- Avalon Institute 11 November - Examining the power shift and the future of the Cupertino Alliance
- The Micronationalist 8 October - USYY Women's Sexy Bra V Deep T-Shirt Bra Ladies U Backless Seaml
- Dracul 1 News 1 October - Rolling Pins Rolling Pin Non-Stick Wooden Handle Roller
- William Wilson 13 Sept - Interview for Bran District Mall
- The Sirocco Times 13 Sept - 16 oz Stainless Steel Coffee Mug with handle - Cal State Fullert
- Stephen Luke 11 Sept - New Lon0167 9mm x 300mm 220V 600W Stainless Steel Tube Heating C
- Cupertino Alliance 8 Sept - The premier guide on governmental, populational, geographical data is back, better than ever. Cupertino Alliance Factbook September 2021
- Jayden Lycon and Mephistopheles 2 Aug - Report Respecting Judicial Reform
- 15 November - Maiden Voyage of the OSS Revolution | ONN
- 15 November - National Anthem of the D.C.R. - Signon TVMelite HD Version
- 8 November - Anthem of the Commonwealth of Dracul
- 7 November - Instrumental Anthem of the Desert Realm of Raphistan released
- 1 November - Transmission Filter Compatible with 87-01 Jeep Models
- 22 Oct - Double Row Tambourines, Lightweight Fish Shaped Hand Tambourine
- – 19 Oct: Inauguration of Sertor Valentinus as President of New Virginia
- 16 Oct - October Congressional Election results and analysis